The world's leading players are expected to fulfil all their usual media commitments when the French Open begins at Roland Garros on Sunday.Many of the top 10 players limited their appearance to 15 minutes during Friday's pre-tournament media day.The 15-minute limit was meant to symbolise the 15% of revenue which - on average - the Grand Slams allocate to prize money.Player representatives have told BBC Sport they never intended a tournament-long protest, and were encouraged by a promise of future co-operation at Friday's meeting with the French Tennis Federation (FFT).Earlier in the week, the FFT said in a statement that it "regretted" the players' decision and was "ready to engage in direct and constructive dialogue on governance issues".
Click here to read article